- “Social and Moral Psychology of COVID-19 Across 69 Countries” (with Flavio Azevedo and many others). Scientific Data, 10, 272, 2023. [DOI] * Participated in this global project as the leader of Japan and South Korea Teams.
- “Workshops Without Borders: Building an Online Community of Japan Scholars” (with Amy Catalinac, Charles Crabtree, Christina L. Davis, Shinju Fujihira, Phillip Y. Lipscy, Frances McCall Rosenbluth, and Daniel M. Smith). PS: Political Science & Politics, Vol.~53, Issue 3, pp. 555–557, 2022. [DOI]
- “Misinformation, Economic Threat, and Opposition to International Trade” (with D.J. Flynn and Dong Zhang). Review of International Political Economy, Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 571-597, 2022. [SSRN] [DOI] [Replication Package]
- “National Identity Predicts Public Health Support During a Global Pandemic” (with Jay Van Bavel and many others). Nature Communications, 13, 517, 2022. [PsyArXiv] [DOI] * Participated in this global project as the leader of Japan and South Korea Teams.
- “Partisan Motivated Reasoning and Misinformation in the Media: Is News from Ideologically Uncongenial Sources More Suspicious?” (with Katherine Clayton, Jase Davis, and Kristen Hinckley). Japanese Journal of Political Science, Vol. 20, Issue 3, pp. 129-142, September 2019. [SSRN] [DOI][Replication Package]
- “The Opportunity Cost of Conflict: Statistically Comparing Israel and Synthetic Israel” (with Asher Mayerson). Political Science Research and Methods, Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp. 609-618, September 2015. [SSRN] [DOI] [Replication Package]
- “Hard Acts to Follow: Predecessor Effects on Party Leader Survival” (with Matthew Laing and Paul ‘t Hart). Party Politics, Vol. 21, No 3, pp. 357-366, May 2015. [SSRN] [DOI] [Replication Package]Vol.~53, Issue 3, pp.~555–557 M